5 Star Coverage - Full Comprehensive Marine Cargo (Transit) Insurance for your peace of mind. You can relax, we've got you covered.
At Bren's, we have full comprehensive Marine Cargo Insurance through QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited, which is part of Australia's largest international general insurance and reinsurance group, and one of the top 25 insurers and reinsurers worldwide.
You should always ask in detail about the type and coverage of a removalists insurance. It could save you a lot of headaches in the long run. The last thing you want is to think your covered only to find yourself involved in your very own HORROR STORY moving experience.
When it comes to insurance, there are many statements thrown around by removal providers, however with a little research, you will find that there are many styles and levels of cover and it is not always explained clearly.
Here are a few things you should consider:
MANY REMOVALISTS CLAIM TO HAVE INSURANCE
- This is however a very broad statement and doesn't necessarily mean that their insurance covers your valued possessions and property.
- For example, they might have their vehicles insured and public liability insurance but not transit (known as Marine Cargo) insurance.
- Alternatively they may have a basic level of Marine Cargo Insurance which only covers your goods while they are in the truck and the truck is in transit from one destination to the next and not during the actual loading and unloading of the truck.
- Instead of paying for insurance, many providers use a No-Damage Guarantee which means in the event of any damage they will pay for it out of their own pocket.
- They are therefore less likely to have any damages repaired professionally, and much less likely to actually pay to replace any damaged items.
- If ever there were an accident where an entire truck load of furniture were destroyed, would you trust that a provider with a no-damage guarantee would spend hundreds of thousands of dollars replacing all your valued possessions before going bankrupt?
EXPERIENCE OF STAFF
- Perhaps the most important detail of your move is knowing the people who are handling and transporting your possessions actually know what they are doing.
- Just because a company has been around for 10 years doesn't mean the people they employ to handle your valued possessions have.
- Many providers employ inexperienced staff, sub-contractors or even backpackers.
- You should ALWAYS inquire about the level of experience of the staff a provider intends to send to your home.
- Many large providers choose to train their own staff, therefore cheaply employing inexperienced staff, training them on-the-job, and hoping they don't damage anything.
- This still means that they are sending inexperienced staff to your home to handle your valued possessions.
- They are also likely to be charging at a high hourly rate to cover training costs and any damages these inexperienced staff cause.
Our 5 Star Policy
At Bren's, we have absolutely taken NO SHORTCUTS in choosing the most comprehensive and relevant coverage possible. Combined with the fact that all of our staff have at least 9 years experience in furniture removals (not just in "The Industry") we're proud to be able to say you can relax, we've got you covered.
OUR 5 STAR INSURANCE COVERAGE
- At Bren's, we have full comprehensive Marine Cargo Insurance through QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited, which is part of AUSTRALIA'S LARGEST international general insurance and reinsurance group, and one of the top 25 insurers and reinsurers worldwide.
- It is the HIGHEST and MOST COMPREHENSIVE level of insurance available to Furniture Removalists.
- Our policy covers LOADING and UNLOADING as well as DURING TRANSIT.
- We also FULLY EXPLAIN to you our Terms and Conditions at the beginning of your move to ensure you fully understand our policy information.
- You can view our TERMS AND CONDITIONS here.
- My staff and I EACH HAVE AT LEAST 9 YEARS EXPERIENCE in furniture removals and are all Nationally Accredited Removalists.
- I have hand-picked the most EFFICIENT and PROFESSIONAL removalists I have worked with over the last 8 years and I trust them to represent me and my company.
- We do not cut any corers or take any short cuts when it comes to looking after your furniture, it is more than just our job, IT IS A DESIRE TO BE THE BEST AT WHAT WE DO.
Bren's removal was fantastic! They were extremely professional, looked after our furniture and all extra items with such care as if it was there own. They were very fast and efficient and would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone. Above all, they were reasonably priced and no hidden extras which is what I loved. Thank you Brendon for making our move smooth and stress free.